Seller-Assisted Shopping in Magento 2
Take-over As Customer - in Magento 2
At last, Magento’s new ‘Seller-Assisted Shopping’ feature allows store owners to log in as a customer to assist shoppers. Merchants now can offer immediate service and assistance to both guest users and customers who have registered for an account on a store. A sales rep can assist in various ways using the customer experience capability.
‘Seller-Assisted Shopping’ feature allows sellers to provide more customer engagement by letting sales or customer service reps to log into their site as the customer from their account.
- Users can now help the customer find the item they want, also guide them to create a wishlist.
- Magento’s ‘Product configurator’ will allow the customer to choose to use a custom function that may only be accessible on the storefront experience.
- You are also able to place orders on the customer’s behalf and maybe save them time by helping them assist.
- You may want to solve administrative problems with purchasing and setup approval rules.
- Sessions will be deleted and shopper passwords cannot be accessedafter the admin, store signs out.
Magento Agency Services
We assist with all aspects of designing and building an online store for your business.
M1 to M2 Migrations
Need a smooth migration to Magento2? We can help, we've been doing them since 2016.
We can connect your Magento to your ERP System, courier or membership manager.
Need a flexible platform to your wholesale customers or dealer network? You can start right here.
Talk to a Magento Expert
Questions? We have the answers.